Saturday, December 31, 2011

Rain and snow shall thwart me no more!

In a few weeks time, I'll have these bad boys to combat the dreaded Harrisonburg precipitation!
I say a few weeks because they're on backorder, but will be available on January 11th. I can wait til then! I have patience :) And I am truly stoked to have boots without slits and that will actually keep my feet warm/dry. Praise!

Aside from that excitement. Today was very good! I had a little reunion lunch with a few girls from my CFA dance class (Chelsea, Raven, and Jasmine), and that was very enjoyable :) Those girls are still just as funny as ever, and it was really nice to see what they've been up to since graduating high school. Quote of lunch (or one of them): "Oh no, this ain't natural. P. Diddy gave me this!" Hahaha. Oh, Raven :)

My sister's and I spent some quality time with Aunt Kathy, Uncle Jeff, April, and Molly today! We finally got to do our Christmas present exchange, and we enjoyed some food together while we watched a movie :) I wish I could spend more time with them, because they are some of the greatest and most entertaining family members I have. Haha. Between Uncle Jeff and his humor, Aunt Kathy never picking up on my sarcasm, and April in Molly contributing witty comments of their own, we have a good time :)

I played some Wii for a little bit before Kelly came over! We sipped on coffee/hot tea out of my mustache mugs and watched one of my all-time favorite movies... Bring It On! Yes, on VHS :) I can literally quote nearly every line in that movie, haha. Why? Because it was my favorite movie in the third grade, and I think the record number of times my sisters and I watched it in one day was nine. Yes, I'm being serious. Haha. At any rate, Kelly and I thoroughly enjoyed that :) I'm not sure there are many people who hold such high esteem for the 1990's/early 2000s period like Kelly and I do, but it's pretty great :) I do love that girl!

I did a little editing to my blog, but nothing too drastic. A lengthened blurb, a few pictures, and the deletion of repetitive/excess gadgets.... Yep! I considered changing my template, but I still like the one I have now. Plus, I've grown used to it, and a lot of the other schemes are too plain/cluttered/childish/professional... Can you tell I've had a hard time with this? Haha. Well, if any of you have a template suggestion, feel free to leave me the link to the site :) Love you all! Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment