Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Q&A

Fortuitous?
No.
Nothing pure occurs by chance.
Easy?
Certainly not.
Bearing burdens and humbling oneself is never without struggle.
Guaranteed?
Never.
We are entitled nothing, yet the most worthwhile things are worth risk.
Free?
Nothing is.
Sacrifice is required, out of love and compassion.
Worthwhile?
Yes.
In retrospect, I regret nothing; a benefit has been forged from everything (even the stumbles and lows).

If I have learned anything in my lifetime, it is that the bonds of friendship can far exceed any societal norm or expectation. They can be the thing that saves you in your darkest hour, and they can provide you with the greatest challenge. You can be instilled with the greatest wisdom, and experience the most incredible growth. Safety nets can become a solid stepping stone, and a tightrope can become the most sturdy of bridges. It requires faith, yes, and it requires trust. Reciprocity is key, and it is there that the true value is revealed. Friendships are, to me, THE most beautiful thing we've been given here on this earth. Invest in them, embrace them! My friends are some of my greatest blessings, and they have played such a key role in my personal, emotional, and spiritual growth. By the glory of God they have helped shape me as an individual, and I am so grateful that Christ is at the center of our love for one another. Because, truly, I do not think my friends and I would be capable of loving one another as we do without the example of love that Christ set before us. All credit and praise goes to our Father in Heaven, who created fellowship so that we as brothers and sisters can stand strong and united, in this world, in Him.

(Obligatory run-down!)

  • Bank trip.
  • Stizz/shopping date with Sarah and Kelly (My Big and Grand-big!).
  • Fizzle Gizzle burger at home.
  • Wii date with Kelly :)
    • Just Dance 3 was such a workout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment