Saturday, December 17, 2011

Why am I still up?

I mean, I know 2 AM isn't that late, but I've been home for two hours and haven't done anything...

At any rate, today was good :) I woke up super late (because I didn't go to sleep until 4 AM ), and I hung out in my pjs for a good while. Then, this evening, I drove over to Mechanicsville to see my darling Stephanie :) We got some dinner at Panera, and then went to see the Christmas production at her church!


Twas a wonderful show indeed! I very much enjoyed it :) I'm glad Steph invited me to accompany her! Then, after driving by some lovely houses decorated in beautiful Christmas lights, I said my farewells to Steph and her family and went over to Elizabeth's :) Her, Kathryn, Julie, Rachel, Destry, and myself hung out, drank hot chocolate, watched Youtube, and just talked about whatever came to mind. Exhibit A: Julie explaining the "Virgin Diaries" TV show...
"'I'm 28 and I'm a virgin.' 'I'm 29 and I'm a virgin.' 'I'm 30 and I'm a virgin.' 'And we're all ROOMMATES!"
Hahahaha! Maybe you had to be there.... I do love my friends :) Break is good... very good :) I should probably stop watching Wizards of Waverly place and get some sleep.... Maybe :) Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment