Saturday, December 3, 2011

Destined for friendship.

As hokey or cliche as that may sound, I think it's true that our relationships were destined. By that, I mean that God had a purpose in forging your relationships, and it isn't as if your friendship with someone came as a total surprise to Him. Our Father knows what we'll need from our brothers and sisters in Christ, and He knows just who to utilize. For that I am so thankful, because I know that my blessings are just that. There is no luck or coincidence involved. God is looking out for me. He has provided some of the greatest encouragement and support through the incredible relationships I have with my friends. And it was through my family at WEAG that the Lord showed me what it means to be a true friend/sister to others. That love and compassion for one another as children of Christ is now embedded in my heart, which has permanently been altered. My roots are deep, my ties unbreakable. God forged them, and love defines them. He is truly at the core essence of my truest relationships, and for that I could sing endless praises. Thank you, Father, for providing your daughter with friends who are able to take the love they have received from you and reflect that onto others. I am beyond grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment