Thursday, December 22, 2011

Juliana endeavors and Christmas festivities :)

Let's take it back to yesterday:
  • Stopped by church.
  • Did some shopping.
  • Wrapped some presents.
  • Hangout time with Juliana!
    • Bdubs for dinner.
    • Sarah Walston opera recital!
      • She is SOOOO talented!
    • Dance Central party with Nikki, John, Thomas, Annemarie, and Chandler!
      • Too funny for words.
    • Sleepover :)
      • We stayed up until 3:30 AM watching The Last Song.... Haha.
Today!
  • Breakfast: pancakes from scratch!




 Juliana's were cinnamon sugar!


Our massive pancake that we gave to Jennifer :) 

 Nutella for me; cinnamon sugar for her :)


Jennifer got breakfast in bed :)
  • Juliana and I had a short shopping trip.
  • I went over to Kelly's, where we baked a lot of cookies!
    • Snickerdoodles and chocolate chip, to be precise :)
    • She was in the process of making gingerbread/sugar ones when I left!
    • We also exchanged presents!
I loveeee the blanket she make me :)
  • Wrapped presents!
  • Youth leader Christmas party!!!
    • Lots of tacky sweaters and good food and great company! I feel SO blessed to be a part of this group, this family of people that care so much about the youth group and each other :) I just love them!
    • I won a Ninja Turtles lava lamp from the white elephant gift exchange! Haha!
    • And as a leader gift, we all got these AWESOME sweatshirts! I am in love with it!
I'm gonna rock it allllll da time :)
  • Gift exchange/hangout/movie night with Kathryn!
    • I love my gift :)
This is going to hold LOTS of teabags for me! YAY :D
    • I also love the sweet sweet letter that she gave me! Dawwww!
    • And, I love just talking to Kathryn. She truly is wonderful :)
I see more present wrapping, a shower, and lots of sleep in my future. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment