Sunday, December 18, 2011

I've been crafty today!

But I can't tell you what I've been doing because there are people that read this blog that are on the receiving end of my "artistic" endeavors! Haha. That was quite a mouth full :) What you see pictured is one of the bags I used to keep from making a mess on my dining room table.... Well, let's just say it didn't help a whole lot. Haha. I've been scratching stuff off of the table basically all day! Hope madre doesn't notice! Anywho, let's make this somewhat of a teaser and list some of the materials I was using ;) Calligraphy ink, glue, a Sharpie pen, tissue paper, three different paint brushes and.... That's all I'll say! Haha. Don't worry about it :P I am prety proud of what I've done, though! I just hope that the people receiving my [attempt at artsy] gifts actually like them! I do hope so!

Additional happenings: Jennifer brought me Chickfila breakfast in bed this morning! Sure it deprived me of some sleep, but I was so grateful! I love my little sister :) And it makes me feel so loved when she does even little things like that for me; they mean so much, truly<3 And aside from crafting, I didn't do much else until Candice's Thirty One party that she was hosting at her house. I didn't order anything, but I brought the money for Jennifer's order and got to hang out with Candice and her friends for a while. Oh! And I met one of my founding sisters, Megan! She was so sweet :) Also, I video chatted my SAO sister Jenn for a bit, and that was lovely :) She's just so cute. I love her lots!

Well, church comes in the morning! Thus, it is time to bid thee adieu :) Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment