Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wowwww... Inapropro.

So, there's a church in New Zealand that thought these billboards would be an awesome idea to make people think about "what Christmas is all about"....


I'm sorry, but I'm going to agree with the person quoted in this article and say that Christmas is not about God impregnating Mary, but about Jesus, our Immanuel, bringing hope, peace, and salvation into this world! This literally just kind of blew my mind... Sorry, I just thought that was too crazy not to post.

On a separate note, I have spent a lot of time in Carrier this week, and it hasn't been all that productive. But hey, what can you do? I forgot to include this picture from last night:
Yes, there have been a lot of people dressed up in Christmas-y costumes/attire, many of whom have been handing out candy. Good stuff right there! Everyone could use a little pick-me-up while cramming for finals :) As for tonight, I spent about 5 hours with Jenn, Hannah, and Lauren in our study room behind the elevator. We really are ridiculous, haha! Us being together is not at all conducive to studying, but at least I can say my time is enjoyable! This poor guy kept coming in to charge his cell phone, and he must have thought we were THE most awkward people ever! Haha! Between the obnoxious hip hop songs being blasted, awkward stories/conversations being walked-in on, and our instant silence whenever he walked in the room to cover up how crazy we were being... After a while he just decided to laugh at/start conversation with us! Haha! He has an Arabic final tomorrow; I am so thankful I'm not in that boat! God speed to Him!

I have a final in SOWK 287 in less than six hours. I need to shower and get ready for bed. I'm waking up in less than five hours... Ugh. But, on a happier note, I'LL BE HOME IN APPROXIMATELY 17 HOURS!!!

Oh! And I also got excited today because 1) I got $121 back from selling my books and 2) I won $10 off of a scratch-card! Holla!

Goodnight all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment