Sunday, October 30, 2011

Issues? Tissues.

Probably the best gift I could have gotten right now:
Thanks, roomie!

Today was better I suppose, in regards to my cold. I'm coughing a little more than I was, but I'm not quite as stuffed up. Praise! That's my least favorite part of being sick, having to blow my nose all the time. Eww! I know it's gross; it kind of makes me want to apologize to everyone around me who has to see it. Haha.

I spent a good chunk of my day at the Fishbowl with Hannah and Brandi :) We hung out in the living room for a few hours before it was actually time to get ready for the day. The three of us went to Carrier around 3. Always fun, right? Erin and I took an Oceanography team test together (yuck!). Hannah got interviewed by Jess, and Brandi had to watch a movie in the basement (also yuck!). Hannah and I ended up just kind of hanging out at a table for a while until Brandi's movie was over, and then it was off to the SAO dinner/meeting. Not much to day about that; it was good.

And now, Brianna and I are watching the Cowboys/Eagles game on TV. We're rooting for the Eagles, and I think we picked the winning team. The Cowboys did just score, but they're still down by 27 points in the fourth quarter... Not looking too good for them. Sorry! (And just so you all know, I am not a huge football fan, but I like to root for a team every now and then!)

Also, I'd like to take a moment and say how much I love this girl right here:
Kelly, thank you for being there for me to talk to today. It really meant a lot :) Your little loves you bunches! I can't wait to hang out with you soon! :)

Goodnight world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment