Monday, October 17, 2011

Making me smile :)

Hello all! Today was good :) I got to go to WEAG Sunday service for the first time in about two months! It was so great to be there with my amazing church family :) The worship was amazing (Nikki and Anthony were making Jesus proud!), the guest speaker made me really want to go on a missions trip to Africa, and I just loved seeing so many people that I know and love! Service was followed up with lunch at Chipotle with Kathryn, Missy, Heather, and Tim :) Lovely times, indeed! Then, after a short parking lot chat with Kathryn, it was time to get ready to come back to school. Steph and I hit some really bad traffic on the way and had to detour, but we made it. Our business meeting went well, as did our worship night afterwads. I love my sisters :)

And now I just want to share some things that make me smile and/or laugh:

1) "I don't use my blog because I was annoying myself; all I did was complain. That's what twitter is for!" -Missy :)

2) My roommate hit herself in the eye with her closet door.... 'nough said ;)

3)

4) 
(I wish I could tag Joni in this! Abandon reference? YEP!)

5) Aly & AJ Christmas music! I was jamming out to these three songs this weekend :) I need to download more; they just make me so happy inside!

6) Being a Big :) It is SO fun thus far! Am I a creeper-stache? Maybe.... :}D

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment