Thursday, October 27, 2011

BIGS REVEALED!

Eeeep! Tonight was our Big/Little reveal for SAO, and I am so excited that I can officially (and publicly) call Hannah Flanders my Little!!!
Haha, okay. So this is practically the only picture I have of the two of us right now (at least until pictures from tonight are posted). But I find it phenomenal because this was from the first night of recruitment week. We did not know each other at all, and we were partners for Birdie on a Perch :) So great!

I wish I could adequately express to you all how excited I am to have a Little, especially one as awesome as Hannah! Ever since I was left big-less, all I've wanted is to have my own Little and be the Big that I never had. So this is my chance! My goals: 1) Be available for her essentially whenever she needs me. 2) Never neglect our relationship. 3) To have a relationship that is long-lasting and far beyond superficial. It's going to happen, all of it :) I am determined!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
{Philippians 4:13}
(^^Our family verse!)

And this is mostly for me to look at later in life and remember, but I'll share it with everyone :) During the period of anonymous gift giving, these are the things I came up with to give Hannah:

  1. A little silver Christmas tree (complete with lights and bulbs).
  2. A box filled with some of her favorite snacks/drinks.
  3. A bag of assorted goodies (a dove scarf, confetti poppers, rainbow stickers, fake mustaches, and Christmas socks.... haha. Don't judge me!).
  4. A gold necklace with the dove charm I found at 10,000 villages. (I have one to match!)
I just love her :) And yes, she ended up knowing it was me as of last night, but it was a good run! Haha. After the reveal we had a Stizz date :) Twas lovely! And we were visited by J. Blair; she actually knows him also! All n all, tonight was just so good :) Hannah and I actually have another coffee date schedule for 11 AM tomorrow morning too.... YAY! Haha.

Goodnight loves! Pleasant dreams :)

1 comments:

Stephanie Nicole said...

YES!!!!

Thank you for finally posting about it, hopefully you are catching my drift! But it's about time you said that! Yay for courage!

I love you!

Post a Comment