Sunday, September 4, 2011

New addition to the room.

Courtesy of the store 10,000 Villages, Brianna and I have some new window decore:
(Sorry for the terrible lighting in this pic. I'm working with a digital...)

I love them :) They are so cute, and I love that they are free trade!



Also(!), I found these there!
They're little dove charms! I thought they were super cute. And since the dove is my sorority symbol, I thought it would be a cool little something to give to my future little :) And she could give oner to her future little :) Eeeep!

But aside from Andrea, Brittany, and I taking a trip to the farmers market and some downtown shops, today was pretty much filled with down-time in the dorm room. I got some reading and whatnot done, and Brianna and I watched Tangled tonight, which was wonderful :) I also got to skype Kathryn, as well as this little love:
I really love and miss my Juliana :) We were dancing and singing together through video chat. It was wonderful :) Oh! And I also got to IM Austin for a bit! This just about sums it up:
We're only slightly ridicuous. Hahaha. Well loves, I'm going to church in the AM, so I need to hit the hay. Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment