Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beautiful things.

Beautiful things come of everything, if in fact God's working for our benefit is beautiful (which I believe it is). The problem I face, though, is taking that head knowledge and letting it resonate and be accepted in my heart; this creates a sort of hollowing effect, one that I can find myself getting lost in should I choose to let it overwhelm me. Knowing something is easy, a matter of simply learning and remembering. Accepting it and believing it as truth is a separate matter--one that requires work and maintanence. And though I struggle and am flawed, God is ready to make me new; He always is. God's patience is an astounding concept to think about... I don't want to keep Him waiting, though. So the question I'm left with is this: Where exactly do I begin?
There is always something in this life. It may be one thing after another, or a single event that shakes your foundation. But I will find comfort in knowing that my Rock, my foundation, is indeed constant--never faltering or wavering. Nothing is going to go my way, but it is going to go His way. His way is in fact better, regardless of when I am able to completely accept that. May my stubborn walls be disintegrated, and may my heart be broken by the Truth.

Goodnight loves. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment