Friday, September 30, 2011

True sign of happiness:

Mallards :) Seriously, they make me so incredibly excited every time I see them. They make me smile so big! Haha :) I think it's because they just seem so calm and peaceful, yet they're still very social. I don't know, they're just so cute! They were one of the first things I saw this morning on my way to class, and it just set everything off on a good note :)

I got lunch with Ginger and Kirsten today, which was awesome. We talked all the way up to the point where Kirsten had to be like, "Ummm.... We need to go to class." Haha. Womp womp, but it must be done! I ended taking a 2 hour nap after my classes. (It was supposed to only be 30 minutes, but my bed is just really comfy!) When I woke up, I felt too antsy to sit in my room, so I decided to head over to the Quad area. Stephanie was hard at work on a paper, so I decided to not be a distraction and go to TDU. After a few minutes I got a text from Steph asking if I had an extra hair-tie.... SO I ended up going to Carrier anyways! I ran into Jess on the way there, and she is just too cute :) I'm glad I got to talk to her for a little bit! I ended up talking to Stephanie for about 20ish minutes--which I definitely enjoyed, but I felt bad for distracting her for that long! Oops... Dinner time came around, and I met up with Nancy :) A little ways through our meal, we see Elizabeth (another Delta!), and she sat down with us while waiting for Katelyn. Well, we ended up having a double date! Haha. I thoroughly enjoyed it :) Those girls are SO sweet!

Eight o' clock meant time for Justice Team! Woop. We started off with a dance party of sorts. Check out this video we watched! (You can skip to 0:30 if you want.)

Haha! So great, right?! But yes, our meeting was good :) And we found out that the Virginia Belles, an acapella group from UVA is performing at our event next week!

They are so talented! J-Team is so stoked! This is going to be SAWEET! After our meeting, I stopped by to check on Steph in Carrier before going to Late Night Breakfast at E-Hall with some SAO sisters! Twas lovely :) There were cheerleaders stunting and flipping, dancers performing, a DJ doing his thing, and people everywhere! Haha. It was fun though; Jenn, Lauren, and I shared a plate :) Sharing is caring! But yes, that was my day in a nutshell :) Love you all! Goonight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment