Friday, September 9, 2011

I see you,

and I love you. Every ounce of stress and frustration. Every tear. Every struggle. Every regret. Every joyful reminiscence. You are strong. You are brave. You find God in your weakness. Your concern for others exceeds that for yourself, and you are an anchor for so many. I see the things you do not express, and I see the work that God is performing in you. You are one of my closest friends, and I love you so much. You are someone I look up to. On more than one occasion you have provided me with much needed perspective, and you a wonderful voice of reason. More importantly, I am so blessed to be your sister in Christ, and I count you as nothing less than the blessing you are. I love you, Kathryn! Always. I am so thankful for our friendship, and I will do anything and everything for you. It's what I'm here for :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment