Thursday, September 29, 2011

God is GOOD :)

So good, in fact, that He doesn't need to include the second "o." Haha! Get it?! Hahaha. Yeah that was cheesy, but that's okay :)

Today was good; it just was :) Hannah and I got some pretty great laughs in during anthropology, mostly because we realized that we communicate in the same manner as 5 year old girls.... No but seriously, it's true. Haha. Not ashamed :) I got lunch with Melissa, and that was good. I then spent about 3 hours in TDU. I wasn't there with anyone; I just napped, played words with friends, and facebook browsed. Oh! and I ran into Hannah F., one of our Deltas! I ended talking to her for about 30 minutes probably; it was awesome :) And she wants to come see GCN! So it looks as though I'll have both Hannah's going back with me to RVA in December! YAY :) But yes, back to TDU endeavors... I sent out the email finalizing the plans for the Alumni event this weekend (praise!), talked to Rhett and his friend Ace, and then headed on my way. I surprised Courtney with some Starbucks, and spent some time with her and Jenn in Carrier :) Good times!

I went with Courtney to wait in line for a free "Purple Out" shirt, and we ran into Beth! So the three of us got to hang out for a little while before I had justice team :) We made lots of posters tonight!
It was tedious, but fun :) I got to make paper-cut letter and numbers! And, being the dork that I am, that made me very happy. Haha! From there, it was back to my dorm for.... A SKYPE DATE WITH HEATHER! Yayyyyy! I'm so happy I got to talk to her! I've been having withdraws. Haha. I love my best fwend :)

OH! I almost forgot to mention this: I OFFICIALLY HAVE A HOUSE FOR NEXT YEAR!!!! Eeeeep! Hannah, Courtney, Lauren (for a little while), Brandi, Stephanie, and myself will be living together! Even as I am typing this my insides are all giddy! Haha :) Y'all, God is so good! In everything! And I'm not just saying that because things are going my way; He seriously just IS! I am so incredibly blessed. Thank you, Father!

Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment