Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dear rain,

please relocate yourself. The forecast of liquid precipitation for the next ten days really took some pep out of my step. For some reason rain does that to me--unless for some reason I'm outside jumping in puddles with someone. But hey, at least this picture brightens my mood a little bit, due to its clever nature and truthfulness :)

I woke up the earliest I have in a while today, 6:35 AM. I was in the car by 7 to drive back to JMU. I made it to my 9:30 class on time, which I was glad about. We had a woman from the Social Work department come in and talk to us about what lies ahead of us. I am going to be so busy it's not even funny. I wondering where my time for a job is going to go. I'm seriously considering donating plasma, not even joking. Desperate? A little. Anyways, I crashed in between classes, went to SOWK 288, had lunch with Hannah and Taylor, and took another nap before oceanography. I really hate complaining, so I'll just say this: That class is long, and the software is complicated. So enough about that.

For some reason, maybe because of the downing effects of the rain, I kept thinking about movie clips that make me laugh. So I thought I'd share a few with you :)



Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment