Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ROUGH

I should NOT be awake right now. The assignments I had to do tonight were not anything that should have taken me this long, and I'm pretty frustrated with myself for procrastinating this bad. It is after 3:30 AM, meaning that I'll be getting less than 5 hours of sleep. Part of my distraction was going over to Taylor's to bake a cake for Hannah (IT'S HER BIRTHDAY OFFICIALLY!) and we also ended up watching Burlesque. So, you can guess how productive I was during that time frame (keeping in mind I didn't get back to my dorm until 1. And once I got back here....

Yes, I did skype Steph... for almost an hour. Hey, I don't regret it. Sometimes Steph squared just needs to talk, ya know? But anyways, I finally just finished my writing assignment for oceanography. I don't care if it's awful at this point. It technically might not even get graded if I don't want it to (it's complicated). But yeah, other than my slacker-status, today was good! Tonight was "Hangout on the Quad" night for SAO recruitment, and I had so much fun! And I love that I got to get to know some of the potential candidates more :) Woop woop! I can't wait until Wednesday when I can go to the next event!

I think it's time for me to call it a night. Peace out, loves!

P.S.- I will be posting about Seek & Echo Retreat: Abandon soon, I promise! Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment