Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bullet points.

  • I love that my Social Work classes don't really feel like classes.
  • Venting can be a healthy thing, so long as those emotions are redirected to a more Christ-like state of mind.
  • We all struggle, whether or not we are willing to admit or talk about it.
  • I do not remember a single thing we learned in Oceanography today, but I did find out that I know someone in my class!
  • I wanted a quesadilla for dinner, but I didn't have the patience to wait for it. So I got a burrito instead. (This sounds like something that should be tweeted under #firstworldproblems.)
  • I don't mind eating by myself as long as I have Words With Friends to keep me occupied.
  • Metered parking is not okay with me, especially since it's on campus.
  • Starbucks ran out of soy... Thus rendering me unable to get Hannah a surprise drink. Womp womp.
  • I love my SAO sisters :) They just make me really happy.
  • I'm so glad I have sisters who are willing to let me throw laundry in with their load. It saves me from paying $3.25, and it ensures that I have SAO gear to wear each day for this week and next! (Yay, Recruitment!)
  • If you get a chance to watch the movie Unstoppable, do it. It's intense and based on true events!
  • The 90s Nickelodeon shows were so legit! Hannah and I cannot handle them :)
  • Walking back on campus from the parking lot at 1 AM is scary. An ambulance turned its siren on when it was right behind me and I nearly had a heart attack.
  • I'm really happy Brianna's a heavy sleeper, because otherwise she would have been woken up a few times in the past hour...
  • This post is choppy, and I prefer it not be. However, I am very tired and am waking up in less than 7 hours. That being said, goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment