Monday, September 26, 2011

Deltas have arrived!

Today's morning/afternoon were pretty uneventful. I went to a new church this morning (still not sure how I felt about it), got some lunch (I sat in E-hall by myself, but it wasn't a big deal.), took about a 2-hour nap, drove around downtown making observations for my social welfare class, and hung out for a bit before getting ready for the evening. What was this evening, you ask? What's with the title of this post? Well, tonight was our bid night for SAO! Yes, we now have 11 beautiful new candidates!
So exciting!!! One of these girls is my future little, which is also very very exciting for me! Eeeep :) These girls are so incredibly sweet; I can already tell that the Delta class is going to be legit :) We followed up our bid ceremony with a trip to Sweet Bee, which was wonderful! We enjoyed some lovely froyo while laughing, sharing stories, and having Hannah/Taylor take horrible, horrible pictures of us at inopportune times. Haha. It was so fun though :) I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Can we just take a second, though, and analyze my Gamma class....
Hahahahaha. I don't think I have words to say in our defense.... We're an interesting bunch :)

Well, I am quite tired. Goodnight my loves! I hope your slumber is both pleasant and restful :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment