Saturday, September 3, 2011

One fine Friday :)

I have been getting the worst sleep ever since I came back to school, so I've been waking up freakishly early in the morning and having to make myself go back to sleep several times. But at least I'm not over-sleeping, right? Anyways.... After doing my morning devo and going to class, I had lunch with Hannah, which was lovely :) What made it even better was when Taylor, Kirsten, and Stephanie all came a joined us later on. And then I got to see Brittany and Ezara! Party in Duke's say whaaaat?! Haha. I loved that :)

I skyped this darling chica for an hour and a half:

For those who do not know, that is my little sister. Haha :) I have never actually skyped her before, and it was really neat :) I love my Jennifer! She always keeps me laughing :)

After Brianna and I had nap time for a bit, it was time for small group dinners! My freshman friend, Allison, came with me tonight, which was great :) I kind of had to dash out of dinner for a bit though to meet up with my mom. She gave me my hamper, sheets, pillows, towels, etc., and I gave her my TV that doesn't pick up the digital cable here (dumb). My mom even bought me Starbucks! I was so appreciative :) The little things in life just make my day. But I couldn't stay long, because I had to hurry back for large group! It was amazing tonight. CJ's talk was so good, and the closing worship was so moving. I just loved it. This song literally had my eyes leaking:

And, my friend Allison signed up for her own small group! That made me very happy indeed :) After large group, I went with Hannah and Brandi to Walmart, where we got supplies to make these:
These are cupcakes. Why did we make them? Well, it's our SAO sister, Jenn's, 21st birthday (as of midnight tonight)!!!!
I love this girl so very much; we all do! So we made her cupcakes and delivered them to her at the IV dance party she was at :) She was too precious. She just was so thankful for something even as small as cupcakes. I just love her so much! I'm glad I got to help do that for her :)

As for the rest of my night, I hung out at Hannah and Brandi's with them, Courtney, and Katie until 1:45. It was a fun time :) No, I did not plan on being out that late. But I guess it's good preparation for the Carrier nights that undoubtedly lie ahead, right? Ehh. Haha. Goodnight all! I hope you had a lovely Friday experience as well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment