Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HAY IS FOR HORSES AND CHICKEN AND FISH!

HIT ME THREE TIMES AND I'LL GRANT YOU YOUR WISH!
 One!

 Two!

Three!

Barakabakabakabaka! Barakabakabakabaka! Barakabakabakabaka! BARAK OBAMA! Confused? Haha. Just take a look at this SNL skit :)



Yeah, Taylor and I were being very silly in Carrier tonight. Listen to this: I went to Carrier to keep Steph company at 8. We were later joined by Taylor and Andy (who brought chips and salsa). (Fantastic Four reunion say whaaaat?!) I did absolutely zero work, yet I was there for five hours.... Yeah. On the plus side, though, I help Taylor come up with ways to remember her Spanish terms for her exam tomorrow. So I suppose that's something.

Today was alright. I found out I can't start my job tomorrow because I don't have all the paperwork I need on hand, and I won't have all of it until Friday. Ugh. So I guess I'm starting next week? I took a power nap in TDU--something I don't think I've every done before. I realized how terribly I procrastinated to really plan this SAO Alumni event.... Woops. Hopefully that will all come together! AS for my oceanography test..... I got an 82. I am less than satisfied, but what's done is done. All I can do is try to do better next time. On that note, I'mm gonna hit the hay. Haha! HAY IS FOR HORSES AND CHICKEN AND FISH!.... Okay I'll stop :) Goodnight all!

1 comments:

Stephanie Nicole said...

And you wonder why I didn't get a lot of work done...sitting across from these shenanigans!

Post a Comment