Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"They are both Stephanie... Stephanie squared!"

Yeah... Haha. That was a quote for Garret, a boy who decided to come and join Stephanie and I at our table in Carrier. Haha. He wass pretty humorous. In addition to guessing our majors/years/hometowns, he also read us his list of Ke$ha, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga songs that he had on iTunes. He also asked us to hang out with him at a later time/date, and asked us for our phone numbers.... Yeah, it was an interesting mixture of funny and awkward! (And for those who weren't sure, we did not give him our numbers or agree to hang out with him outside of random Carrier run-ins, haha!)

I had my interview with Lauren (Delta) today, and that was lovely! She is so sweet :) We also ran into Kristen and Sarah (also Deltas!), and that was pretty neat. I didn't have social welfare, so I decided to nap instead of being productive. It was glorious! Truly. You know what else was great? Getting out of oceanography an hour and forty five minutes early. Holla! I was so happy, you don't even know. From there I got a delicious chicken philly from Top Dog and was off to Carrier with Stephanie. Good times.

Stephanie showed me this last night, and I think it's pretty epic:
I wish this was my house right now. Haha. And this song has been playing in my head ever since. I know it's creepy (because let's face it, the movie totally is) but I really like the sound of it. Does that make sense? I don't know, it just has a really nice flow and tone for what it portrays. Maybe I sounds really weird right now.... Haha, oh well :)

Oh yeah, let me not forget to share this random tidbit: I locked room key and JACard in my room today, and I realized it as soon as I shut the door to leave for class. Epic fail. That is the second time this year that I have done that. Thus, I had to piggyback into my dorm (which was a stroke of luck because I got out of class 45 early), and I had to get my RA to get the spare key to let me back in. It was only mildly embarrassing, but they charge you if you go to the RA 3 times or more to get let back in. Needless to say, I need to step it up. Haha. Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment