Saturday, October 8, 2011

Topsy Turvy!

Well today great! Praise God for Fridays. There seriously are the sweetest of blessings after a long and stressful week! Today was good though. It was a nice mixture of excitement, fun, and relaxation :)

I signed my lease today! I am officially living in the Fishbowl next year with these three lovely ladies:
I do love them! Eeeep! I am so excited :) I cannot adequately express it on here, but they just make me oh so very happy :) Next year is going to be crazayyyyy (in a wonderful way, of course)!

Also, tonight was H20! Everything went SO smoothly! Chris Winter from Living Water International gave a great talk on the global water crisis, and a lot of people came out! So far, and this is purely the work of God, we have raised $2,500 towards building a well in Rwanda! HOW CRAZY IS THAT?! Keep in mind that this is only after one night--approximately 2 hours to be exact. We still have a lot of "H20 packages" to be sold, and our donation jar is going to still be available for about 10 more days (not counting the fundraising spirit week at Chick-fil-a). I am so stoked. I just know that this event touched people's hearts, and I have a strong feeling that a well WILL be built for the people in Rwanda! Eeeep! MASSIVE PRAISE IN ADVANCE!

To celebrate H20 further, there was a dance party at the Jolt House! It was really fun dancing and being silly with Brittany and Brianna :) Well, that was until the party got shut down. You see, we had gotten NINE noise complaints. Haha. I guess we can say we went out with a bang! And they played this really awesome remix of the Lion King "Circle of Life" opening! It wasn't this exact remix, but it went a little something like this:
We all went nuts. Haha. It was phenomenal! People were being picked up everywhere :)

Once the party was officially over, Brittany, Brianna, and I went to Walmart to pick up a DVD/VHS player (I've been meaning to get one) before coming back to Bri and I's room for a movie night. We ended up watching a Disney Classic, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It was good, but I never realized how dark of a movie that was until tonight! Oh my goodness! I'm surprised it didn't give me nightmares as a child, seriously. But I will say this, Esmeralda is legittttt!
She is pretty awesome. She knows how to defend herself, stick up for others, and isn't afraid to speak up about what she believes is right. I know she's a fictional character, but I had quite a few "you go girl!" moments while I was watching the movie. Haha. (No worries, I refrained from literally shouting it out.)

I suppose that's all for now! Brianna just woke up (yes, she clarified that she was completely awake) and said, "Didn't you say something about a final wish?"..... For those who were wondering, no I did not. Haha! Clearly that question had some relation to her dream. I do love my roommate :)

Oh my gosh.... BAHAHAHAHA! While I was looking for a picture of Esmeralda, I came across this:
Is someone kidding?! Hahahahaha! Anyone who used to be as avid of a Sailor Moon fan as I was, you understand my reaction to this. It's just too funny. Who would think to make this? Too much spare time? Maybe. Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment