Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Thanks for folding yourself in half!"

Greetings from Stephanie and I's 2 AM Carrier endeavor!
You can tell I'm thrilled to be here, right? Well it hasn't been too terrible really. I'm just tired.

I didn't have class today, so that was good. Sleeping until 10:10 was a nice and much needed. I opened up my devotional book for the first time in far too long, which is something I really need to get back in the habit of despite my chronic sleep deprivation. I got to get lunch with Steph today :) That made me very happy! Also exciting was the fact that we were able to sit outside and enjoy our meal in pleasant weather! Too long have we been cursed with rain and/or super chilly days, for real. It's not supposed to be winter yet! Haha.

I hung around the Fishbowl for a spell before having Hannah take me to Boys and Girls Club. The assistant director of the Teen Center, Cory, calls me Ke$ha, or Ke$h, or $tepha.... Haha, who knew that telling him my music interests would lead to a permanent name change? (Not really, but you know what I mean.) Haha. Hannah picked me up and brought me back to campus, where I quickly sped to small group. In my way, I saw more people taking pictures of the rainbow in the sky than I had ever seen before. Haha. Literally, everyone I passed had their phones out! Granted, it was gorgeous. I just thought that was humorous.

Small group was very good. We discussed judgement and how we each struggle with/encounter it, especially at this point in our lives. I'm glad I was able to go, because I have not been able to in approximately 3 weeks! Afterwards, I grabbed some dinner and proceeded to have a 2-hour skype date with my lovely bestie, Heatherrrrr!
I love her, so much :) She makes my heart extremely happy :)

And since then I have been here, at this Carrier tall table. And now, it is time for departure and sleep! Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment