Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sickling in a onesie...

Teehee... foot-grippers ^_^

Seeing as how there is snow falling from the sky, temperatures in the freezing range, and my immune system is sub-par, I thought the Eeore onesie was appropriate :) I can't wait to get some sleep, today has seemed extremely long due to my not feeling well. I've felt essentially drained of energy all day. It was mostly physical, but emotionally too I was still a little tapped out from yesterday. But no worries, I have a feeling I am embarking down the path to recovery! I had three mugs of hot tea today, I decided against going to the IV Halloween dance party, and I spent a lot of time resting. 

After vegging out in TDU for a while (where I got to see Hannah, my Little (who is also Hannah!), Nicole, and Megan!) I decided to go back to my room. I didn't volunteer today; I told them I was under the weather. I did some studying and took a test for my social welfare class from the comfort of my bed, so I was satisfied that I was still able to do something productive.

I should have probably taken a nap, but I didn't. I had a 3o minute phone conversation with Stephanie whilst she was driving home, and at the same time I got ready for/had dinner. By the way, my lunch AND dinner both consisted of soup. I am so glad the dining halls had good flavors today. Not gonna lie, I was worried. But yes, I finished up there and then went to Jenna's house with Taylor for a Disney movie social. Hannah and Brandi joined us later. We watched Beauty and the Beast :) Such a good movie!

Like I said, I didn't go to the dance part. Instead, I lounged in my bed and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas on YouTube and drank hot tea. It was probably a good life choice for me. But yeah, that about sums it up. Goodnight all!

P.S.- I need a way to differentiate between Hannah (my SAO sister that I have mentioned on here countless times)...
(Stolen from Hannah.)
 and Hannah (my Little)...
(Taken by Jess.)
 Blogging about the two of them at the same time is complicated! Haha. If you have a suggestion for how to go about that, please let me know! (I'm trying to avoid using last names.)

1 comments:

The Teal Chick said...

You could always call your little Lil' Hannah...just a suggestion!

Post a Comment