Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fact: I am quite ticklish.

And some people I know and love get a huge kick out of tickling me anyway...

Pictures stolen from Hannah :)

Haha. It's okay, I love them anyways :) Very much so in fact! I cannot wait to be living with them next year :) Midnight dance sessions, YouTubing ridiculous videos for hours, watching old Disney movies while cuddling on the sofa, heart-to-hearts.... It is going to be phenomenal :) I've actually been thinking about that a lot this past week. And the more I do, the more excited I get! Eeeeep!

I got to nap today! Praise! And I got out of oceanography an hour early! Erin and I were so stoked, you don't even know. I was able to make it to Bible study on time because of that, and for that I was very happy :) We talked about Joshua and the Battle of Jericho, a story I had never heard before. It's amazing how God is so faithful and never once breaks a promise. Moreover, Joshua's diligence and obedience are humbling to me. He did what God directed him to do, and he did so without questioning. I need to get on his level. This Old Testament series we're doing is going to be good for me, having not grown up in the Sunday school arena. I feel like there is a lot I have yet to learn (about the Old Testament in particular), and I'm pretty excited to dive into it :)

On another much more random note: I have no clue what I'm going to be for Halloween. Why am I worrying about this right now? Because the SAO HAlloween dance is this Friday. I need to jump on that. Goodnight loves!

1 comments:

Taylor said...

You should be Sophia Grace for Halloween hahahahaha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7hTAp6KrGY

Post a Comment