Thursday, October 13, 2011

God said, "Let there be rain."

It was so. Haha! (I just humored myself. Please don't judge me. Haha.)

But seriously, it rained all day, andI forgot my umbrella. That meant a soaking wet book-bag, jacket, and jeans for me. It was a little rough. I am not particularly fond of liquid precipitation, and they are calling for it again tomorrow starting at 1 PM until Friday afternoon.... Superb.

Aside from the weather, I enjoyed today! I got lunch with Hannah (Delta) today, and that was wonderful :) We sat in D-hall and talked about all sorts of things. I love talking about people's lives, so I thoroughly enjoyed our lunch date/interview :)

At work, I was trained on how to be a cashier. Scratch that, I started my training on becoming a cashier. That machine has so many buttons, and JMU's methods of payment are so numerous that it gets to be very complicated. Once I know it, I'll be all good though, and the woman training me was SO funny! Her name is Suzanne. She's an older woman, but she is super sarcastic and extremely blunt. Luckily for me, she considers me to be a competent individual who will actually be of some use. Haha! No joke, she actually said that to me. If I get to work with her every Wednesday, I might just be alright :)

The rest of my day was spend running errands, grabbing dinner in Festival, and coming to Carrier to do work. I sat with Brittany for a good while, which was nice. (As some of you may have read last night, I prefer to have company in the library.) A girl from my social welfare class stopped by so we could tie together some loose ends on a project we have due tomorrow, and luckily that is all taken care of now. She also informed me of the additional assignment we have due tomorrow. I'm so thankful she did, because I don't even remember that being assigned! I just submitted it about ten minuted ago. Crisis averted! Phew :)

In regards to my little, I love her :) I cannot go into any details on here, because that would not be smart with this being a public blog and all. But I am SO excited I cannot even tell you all! Being a Big is so much fun! EEEEEP! Now I just have to wait until she can finally know who I am! Bahh!

(JOY!!!!!!!)

I will be Richmond bound in approximately 39.5 hours! YAY :D

Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment