Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nicki. Lizzie. Mustache baby.

Well, today was the ever-anticipated traffic court date. I just need to complete driving school and I am good to go. PRAISE! No fines for me! And even though I was 30 minutes late for my court time (I thought I was 30 minutes early... I need to read better next time.), I was lucky to have not missed my case being called, which was also a hug praise!

Aside from all of that not so fun stuff, today was very good! I got to sleep in my big comfy bed until 11:30, and I got to see Jennifer for a little bit while she was transitioning schools. After court was all settled, I got boba with my darling Heather! I am SO glad I got to see her while I was home! I love being able to hug my best friend in person! Sometimes skype just isn't enough.

Upon getting back to school, I got to talk with a group of my SAO sisters a bit before getting dinner with Kirsten and calling it a night. Brianna showed me this video, and it is so great! I don't necessarily think a girl this young should know all of the words to a Nicki Minaj song (and she certainly be using that language), but she's too precious!

Also, I was jammin' out to the Lizzie McGuire Movie soundtrack on my way to JMU, so I thought I'd just share this with you :)
Someone PLEASEEE watch this movie with me ASAP!

And, as a closing tidbit, I will leave you with this picture I came across a few days ago.
Dawwwww! I know he looks like he's about to cry, but just look how cute he looks with that mustache! It made me "awwww!" :)

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment