Sunday, October 9, 2011

"This is what dreams are made of!"

"Hey now!" "HEY NOW!" Haha. Greetings all :)

Today was nice and relaxing, filled with fun times with people I love dearly :) I got brunch this morning with Brittany and Brianna (two of my favorite twins!), and that was lovely. I killed a little time in my room before going over to the Fishbowl! Brandi, Courtney, and I watched the Lizzie McGuire Movie together, which made me SOOOO happy! You don't even know. Even better, Brandi and I sat there and youtub-ed/talked in the living room for about two hours once the movie was done :) Eventually, though, it was dinner time, so the two of us took a trip over to E-hall. (Granted, we had to drive basically around the whole campus to get there, but it is what it is.) I am so glad I got to spend time with Brandi today! I really have missed our time together!

Once I dropped Brandi off back at the house, I went over to Stephanie's for a bit :) We conversated and watched Law & Order as we snuggled on her couch. Twas grand. I even somewhat tackle-hugged her right before I left... EEEEEEEEEEEEP! That's all I can say about that.... Haha ;)

I also got to see Addie tonight! She was visiting Harrisonburg this weekend, and we got to get together at Sweet Bee! I seriously had not seen her in forever, and I'm so glad I got to hug her at catch up on what's been going on in her life. We also got to reminisce on our crazy endeavors of yesteryear, which made us both smile :) I'm just so happy I got to see her! I miss my Adelaide.

And now, here I am. I've been sitting at the computer for far too long, and my eyes are feeling a bit droopy. With that, I shall bid thee farewell! I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday as well! Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment