Sunday, October 23, 2011

The past 48 hours.

Sorry for having neglected the blog last night! I stayed at the Fishbowl (aka my future house), and I did not bring my laptop with me. Ready for a recap? I'll keep it brief :)

Last night [Friday] was the Halloween dance for SAO!
 Lauren and I: the fairies! (Specifically, she was Tinkerbell.)

My future housemates! (Fishbowl 2012-2013!)

 We can flyyyyyy :D

There were some of the cutest pairs ever!

 Lizzie McGuire and Miranda anyone? :)

 Rapunzel and Flynn Rider! So precious!

Self explanatory :) Leslie and her boyfriend were so cute!
(Photo cred: Steph)

We jammed out to 90s music, bernied, dougied, danced like fools, and took lots of pictures :) I just love my dove loves! After the dance, I spent the night at the Fishbowl. Hannah, Brandi, and I watched Stomp the Yard (such a good movie!) before finally calling it a day.

As for today, I spent between the hours of 8:00 AM-4:00 PM in this building:

Yes, today was Driving School... Dun dun dun! Luckily I wasn't by myself, though. I had Mina and Sarah to keep me company. We all passed the final test; yay! No more court drama/threat of an expended license for us! Holla! Haha.

As for the rest of my evening, I got dinner with Hannah (Delta), and that was lovely :) We stayed and chatted in E-hall for about an hour and a half about all sorts of things. I love that girl :) A little later, I ventured over to the Fishbowl to hangout with Hannah and Brandi :) We didn't do much, but that is totally fine with me! Like I told Brandi, "I don't need to be entertained. I am perfectly happy by being in good company." It's so true :) As long as I'm with people I love, I am good to go!

Speaking of people I love... Some of my not-so-sneaky sisters (cough cough Rachel and probably Taylor) wrote all over my car windows. I love things like that, truly. Unfortunately, my car is going in the shop this week, and there is a good chance that the big "Your love is my drug" that's written across my back window will cease to exist very soon. Why? Because I'm pretty sure my back windshield is getting replaced. Rough. But I appreciate the gesture :) Haha.

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment