Saturday, October 15, 2011

"I don't think we're supposed to get it...."

Hello loves! I hope you all had a marvelous Friday! Mine was pretty swell :) After my class, lunch with Hannah and Kristen for a little bit, and volunteering at the Boys & Girls Club, I was ready to come home! I picked up Steph and Kimberly (a freshman that Stephanie knows), and we were RVA bound! We got here around 5:30 :) Yay!

First order of business: 
Start the laundry. (I've already done three loads; I'm not done yet.)

Second: 
Dinner with the fam. We got Thai food, but unfortunately the Thai tea was not good.

Nothing planned after dinner... What to do?
It's GCN season, so driving to church automatically equals socializing opportunities. I got to see Elizabeth R., Marin, Juliana, Lisa, Briana, David R., Annemarie, Thomas, Cara, and Julia :) I love my church loves!

It's only 10:00, too early to call it a night...
Chiller with Juliana and Chandler at their casa! Those two are so great :) Hanging out, laughing at silly television shows, YouTube browsing... It's the simple things :)

Okay, so it's after midnight, but the night's still young, right?
Join in on the slasher-movie sesh at Kelly's house with her, Katie, and Elsbeth! Yay for the original Nightmare on Elm Street! (I must say, the original Freddy was not as scary as I thought he would be. I think it's the striped sweater that keeps me from taking him seriously. Another thing, the ending to that movie was so vague; I'm curious if the director even has an idea of exactly what happened at the end. Are we supposed to get it? My guess is no.) Following the movie was some convo time. Discussing various and miscellaneous topics is always fascinating with Kelly and Els. I love talking to/hanging out with them :)

So far, being back home has been wonderful :) I love my Richmond loves! Goodnight all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment