Sunday, October 30, 2011

Woke up to a winter wonderland... in October.

Yeah, last time it snowed in October was 20 years ago. Crazi-ness! But yeah, today didn't consist of much (given the weather and my stuffiness). I got brunch with Brianna, and basically spent the rest of the day in my bed. I have this book that has to be read for my social welfare class by Tuesday, and I didn't start reading until today. Well, I finished it in its entirety! Yay! And I did so before dinner time :) Brianna and I got dinner together, and afterwards I stalked this blog, "Cakies," for a while. It makes me smile :) I did, however, discover that you are not supposed to eat sushi while you're pregnant...
Can I just tell you how sad that made me?! I was telling Brianna the other day that I specifically wanted that to be my crazy prego-girl craving! And not having sushi for nine whole months?! What am I going to dooooooo?! Okay, maybe it seems like I'm being a little dramatic, but nine months is a long time. And I love my sushi. Well, I guess I'll leap over that hurdle when I get to it!

And now, I'm spending the night at the Fishbowl with Hannah :) We just watched Hocus Pocus while sipping on hot chocolate and cuddling up under blankets :) Tis good stuff indeed!

You know you want to sing along ;) Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment