Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween?

Okay, so I know that today was Halloween, but there wasn't really any celebrating going on with this girls right here. The closest I got to Halloween festivities was 1) eating numerous pixie sticks while at the Boys & Girls Club, 2) seeing small children trick-or-treating around campus, and 3) having this guy in Carrier dressed up as the Joker borrow my pen. Haha. A lot of that had to do largely with the fact that I am still sick. Womp. I could not stop coughing in my anthro class. I felt so bad for the people around me. I was that girl. And even when I tried to hold it back, it just caused another fit. Rough, but I got through it.

I had dinner tonight with Kristina, which was nice. I haven't hung out with her in forever, so I'm gad that we finally got to catch up. We enjoyed some Chick-fil-a, and at the same time got to further support Justice Team's endeavors in building a well! Woop woop! (We're currently in a spirit week competition at Chick-fil-a to receive more money towards our goal.)

But yeah, I just now finished the stuff I needed to do for social welfare... I did do work while I was in Carrier with Steph, but I was a little distracted as you might imagine. Here's the really rough part: I haven't even started studying for my oceanography exam that I have tomorrow... I'm a little scared. Please be praying that my study efforts tomorrow are enough. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment