Sunday, November 6, 2011

So, I watched Burlesque last night...

...and it made me want to wear eye makeup today.
You would have thought I looked like a completely different person or something. Haha! No joke, I got so many compliments today, and I even had a guy legitimately flirt with me.... Now, I'm not saying that compliments are a foreign concept to me or anything, but sheesh! Haha. Does it seriously make that big of a difference? It was interesting, that's all I'm saying. It did make me feel a little more girly though, and that was kind of fun :)

Today didn't consist of a lot of activity. I went to RISE this morning, and that was really good :) I think that may be "my church" in Harrisonburg. About time I found one, right? Haha. But I really love the sermons, and the people there have been very nice to me :) They also have communion on a weekly basis, which is something I really missed!

After church, I went to brunch with Hannah (my Little), Renee, and James. Twas a lovely time indeed :) As for the rest of my day, I just took it easy in my room. And I may or may not have watched part of Burlesque again..... Haha. I just really love that movie! I was really excited when it came time for dinner with my SAO loves. I started getting really restless when it got dark outside so early, and I was happy for an excuse to go somewhere! Our meeting went well, which was good :) I had to present a devotional today, and tell me why my voice got all shaky and whatnot? It made no sense to me whatsoever, haha. I do not get nervous talking to my sisters... It was odd. But hey, what's done is done!

And now I think I'm ready to shower and sleep. Praise! I'm blogging and it is prior to midnight! Say whaaaaaaat?! Goodnight all :)

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

Wow. You have gone to bed before me... THIS, best friend, is a first!!!!

Post a Comment