Tuesday, November 15, 2011

700?!

What on earth...
Guys.... I've been at this for a while. Haha! I literally cannot believe this is my 700th time posting on here. In-sanity.

Well, my only class I had today got canceled since my professor had jury duty, so that was pretty awesome! I got lunch with Lauren, which was lovely :) I love her so very much, and I'm glad I got to spend some time with her, since spare time is hard to come by (for both of us, really). After enjoying our meal and going to make copies in the Clubhouse, I was off to Carrier. I worked on my social work project until it was time to depart for small group. Our Bible study was really awesome tonight, which was all about being thankful. I know that may sound obvious or cliche, but the way it was broken down gave us the opportunity to really go in-depth. I got a lot out of it, and I am so glad I went!

I ended up catching the end of the SAO Bible study once I was back on campus, but then realizing that I didn't necessarily have to... Haha, a little mishap occurred in regards to my RSVP, but it's no big deal. There's no such thing as too much time in the Word! From there, it was back to Carrier to finish my project. I just finished about ten minutes ago, and this thing is 10 pages long (double spaced, title page and reference page included). WHAT?! I did not realized I typed that much! Haha. I hope Josh (my professor) doesn't get overwhelmed...

Well, the bell is being rung and the lights are being flashed. You know what that means? I'm getting kicked out of Carrier.
Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment