Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Probably the most unproductive day ever...

And it's totally my own fault. Literally, I spent six hours in TDU today (I repeat, SIX HOURS!) and did not do a single item of homework. What did I do instead? Watched Once Upon a Time on hulu and socialized with my SAO sisters. I convinced myself that was okay, since I'm normally more productive at night anyways. Well, I went to Carrier after small group, but I was sitting at a table with my sisters... Problem. I was there for approximately 4 hours and only typed about 4 sentences worth of stuff. Granted, I did read/find the articles I needed for my oceanography assignment, but I have yet to type it. Woops... The worst part is that I don't care that much. My motivation level right now to do anything school related is zero. Christmas break, you cannot come soon enough! GCN cannot come soon enough! I was looking at pictures from rehearsals and wanted to be home right then and there. I miss my Richmond loves! Eleven days, Stephanie, eleven days...

And I just have to put this on here because it came up in the same search results as the picture above...
(Heather, for some reason, this made me think of you.... Haha!)

Bahahaha! YES :) Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment