Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pantene Beautiful Lengths

Well, today I got my hair cut for donation for the second time! Last time, I sent my ponytail off to Locks of Love. This time, it's going to Pantene Beautiful Lengths :)

Soakin' up my final hours of Rapunzel-status hair!

I got my hair done at Flirt salon in Carytown by my lovely friend Shelly! If you ever want to get your hair done, hit her up! She's wonderful :)

There's my 12 inches!

Tahdah!!!

I'm SO happy with how Shelly did my hair! There are lots of layers and it looks classy; I really do love it! Only one of my JMU friends knows that I cut my hair, so I cannot wait to see all of their reactions! Haha. That's half the fun of doing something different, seeing other people take it in :) Well, that was the biggest happening of my day today, so I think I'll leave it at that :) I love you all! Goodnight!

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

Gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE it :) You look so sophisticated and classy.

Post a Comment