Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sweet potato roll, icing writing, and celebration with friends :)

The first part of today was slow-paced yet slightly productive. I cleaned the downstairs bathroom like I was asked to, and I ended up napping on the downstairs sofa without really meaning to. You know, this whole "I guess it's cool to get pitch black by 5 PM" nonsense is not cool at all. It makes me very sleepy! I suppose it didn't help that it was raining.... Womp! At any rate, it didn't affect my evening plans. I woke up with time to spare before meeting Elizabeth for dinner :) Yay sushi dates! I enjoyed myself very much, between the dancing at out table, delicious food, and excellent company :)

After our meal, we ventured over to Carvel to pick up a cake as a celebratory gesture for Julie's recent birthday and Kathryn's acceptance into VCU! It was a wonderful experience. The guy let us write on the cake!

First he let us practice.

And this was our finished product! It was tricky to make both messages fit, but hey, we did the best we could! Plus, personal is always better, I think :)

We took it back to Elizabeth's and then started on some cupcakes! We realized that we needed eggs though, so we ended up taking a trip to the dollar tree for eggs, balloons, and blowpops. Haha :) Everyone got to Elizabeth's around 9, and not long after was when we decided to present the goodies!

Dawwww!

They loved it :) The cupcakes (not pictured) were devoured, and the cake was almost completely eaten! Julie named her balloon "Norman." :) We proceeded to watch Tosh.0, catch a majority of Eurotrip, and just hang out while enjoying each other's company :) I do love my friends! SO very much! Tonight was like a repeat of our summer hangouts, and it made me very happy. Break, you have been good to me! Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment