Saturday, November 5, 2011

Highs and low.

Notice the "high" part is plural. Today, overall, was very enjoyable :) Only one pesky thing put a bit of a downer in my day. So here are my day's highs and low.

Low: Dealing with the people at Sheehy. I called to check on the status of my car, and they have not touched it! Yeah. They were told not to work on it. Why? Because people are saying my warranty doesn't cover the repairs I need. Nevermind that I was told a week ago that, and I quote, "it would be taken care of."Apparently I was lied to. Well you know what, I finally ran out of people to talk to in that place, and now the General Manager has received a piece of my mind. Seriously, if this doesn't get straightened out... (I just won't even go there; this has already turned into a rant. Sorry about that!)

Highs(!): 1) I had an awesome Big/Little date with Hannah today :D We went to Earth & Tea and had our own little tea party!
She got "Moroccan Mint," and I got "Rose of the Orient." The consensus was that it was delicious! And I'm so glad we got time to just sit and talk about lots of things :) Yay bonding! On our way back to the car we stopped into this quaint place called Shank's Bakery. They have some yummy baked treats that one can definitely afford on a college budget! Hannah enjoyed some crinkle cookies while I snacked on a slice of pumpkin roll. Yummmmmm! We found our spot, haha. I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH MY LITTLE!

2) After large group, I got to spend some quality time with people from my small group (and a few others). A group of us went to Sweet Bee, and a bunch of us were piled up in Rhett's car. Between Alton and Stephen shaking the giant SUV with their dance party, humorous conversation being thrown around, and Alton's laugh in general (it's basically the greatest thing ever)... It was amusing to say the least :) After getting our nom nom on, I went back to the suite where quite a few of my small group girls live. Mina, Lauren, Samantha, Stephen, and myself proceeded to spend about two hours on YouTube! Haha. It was so funny, and just a really good time :) It was nice to hang out with them; it's not something I get to do very often. They put a smile on my face :)

Well, this ended up being longer than I had anticipated. Woopsies! But hey, it is me after all. Haha. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment