Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Should we go back?"

To pick up and/or potentially help our friend whose car broke down? I'm thinking yes, Eric... Haha!

Oh Monday, I find it much easier to enjoy you when I'm on break :) Today was rather relaxing and also quite productive, which is good. This is going to be in run-down form.

  • Paid my court fees and turned in the proof of my driving school completion.
  • Got lunch with Kathryn at El Cap :)
  • Cleaned the bunny cage.
  • Took a Social Work test.
  • Watched an episode of Once Upon a Time.
    • I'm all caught up now! And I really like the show!
  • Went to my padre's for dinner.
  • Talked to madre for a little while.
    • Operation "Beach Week for birthday present" is a go! YAY!
  • Hung out at Kim's apartment with Elsbeth, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Eric, and Houston.
    • Complete with Cookout run and long conversation in Kim's room :)
      • We had a conversation about people who fall in love (legitimately) with inanimate objects... It's crazy, and mildly disturbing.
    • I accidentally fell asleep for a few minutes while laying in the floor. Woops.
  • I spent at least ten minutes cutting split ends after I got home.
    • It's like they all hide once I bust out the scissors!

Okay, I do believe that is all :) OH! I also made a decision today that may leave quite a few people shocked on/post Friday... Teehee, stay tuned! Goodnight all :)

On a random side-note, I absolutely hate it when the streets look like this:

All the lights are being reflected and there's sitting water everywhere... It makes me really anxious, especially when you can't see the lines... Bahh! Okay I'm really done now. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment