Sunday, November 20, 2011

3.6 oz ice cream cups (spoon included)

Oh, dear friends, I do love being home! And truly, this is my home!

My mom woke me up, with breakfast all nice and ready for me :) Pigs-in-a-balnket! One of my absolute faves :) My mom and I sat and ate together in the living room while watching a Hallmark Christmas movie; twas lovely and relaxing. It wasn't until after noon that I actually got ready for the day, but even that was glorious in and of itself!

I met Ashlee for lunch at Panera later in the afternoon, and that was wonderful too. I was able to catch up on what was going on her life, and we talked for nearly two hours in front of the fireplace :) I do love her! And what better to do after that than to go to church and hang out with my loves! I had a wonderful time conversing and spending time with my church family; in many ways I consider them to be my true family :) One of my highlights was getting to see and talk to Chelsea, who I feel like I haven't seen in ages! I cannot begin to express to you how joyful I am that she has grown so close to some of my good friends at church. Our new mutual friends will mean that I get to spend a lot more time with her! Oh, how happy that makes my heart!

After her rehearsal, Nikki and I had a Fizzle Gizzle date! Twas wonderful indeed. I love Nikki so much. We relate on so many levels, and she is just a wonderful friend to have in my life-- truly a blessing! And after going back to church for a bit, Heather and I embarked on an ice cream endeavor! The thing is, it was 10:30. Thus, we ended up getting little baby ice creams from Kroger and enjoying them while sitting inside of my car in the parking lot :) I love my best friend, and I love getting to see her this much!

Thanksgiving break has been splendid thus far! I have countless blessings and am surrounding by the most incredible love :) All thanks be to God :) Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment