Wednesday, November 2, 2011

18 days...

...and I will officially be home for Thanksgiving break! Eeeep! SO SOON!

As much as I am loving the social aspect of school, I cannot wait to have a week away from the academics. Yes, I know that is the point of going to college, but I am in a sort of "sophomore slump." I have almost zero motivation to do anything, and although I get it done it isn't always my best work (this is mostly the case for studying.... oceanography in particular). The good news is that I am doing well in the classes that actually pertain to my major, the bad news is that I may not be able to pull off an "A" in oceanography because my exam grades have been sub-par... I really though I got a high "B" on the one I took today! Then I found out I got a 78. Needless to say, I was bummed. But enough about that!

I have some random things bouncing around in my head:

  • I'm considering running for Vice President of SAO.
    • Stephanie thinks I could do it ;)
    • Definitely will be praying about that one! I have some time :)
  • I want to make an official Big/Little to-do list! So far Hannah and I have:
    • Tea date at Earth & Tea :)
    • Sushi date!
    • Make homemade funnel cakes!
  • I'm afraid my class registration process will be stressful as per usual.
  • I want to find the movie "Little Manhattan" on DVD.
    • I caught the last 2 minutes of it on the Disney channel tonight... I was so upset I missed it! I literally have not seen that movie in at least four years!
  • I still want to give me car a name. Feel free to share suggestions!
  • Speaking of my car, I cannot wait until it's out of the shop!
    • It took a week of hassling Sheehy just to get it worked on under warranty.
  • I just sent an email trying to win a Feeling Stick prop from New Girl.
    • Hahahaha! Dweeb alert? Maybes :)
  • I SO wish I was in GCN this year! I miss it terribly!
  • I'm ready for Christmas cheer to fill the air!
I can't think of anything else right now. I am very tired. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment