Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sweet relaxation :)

Dear today, You were really quite lovely. Thank you :) Love, Stephanie

I woke up this morning around 9:45, and, despite getting less than five hours of sleep, I got myself ready for the day instantaneously. At 11, I met up with the lovely Meaghann for a brunch date at Panera :) Haha, I almost went to the wrong one... How embarrassing would that have been?! Incredibly; but so typical me, haha. But yes, I thoroughly enjoyed our hang out time! We talked for three hours! But the cool part is, there was never any sort of awkward lull in the conversation. We just jumped from topic to topic so effortlessly. Ah, I do love discussing life and the thought processes of the mind :) Which brings me to something I was realizing earlier today, and that is this: Every youth leader is different. Whenever I hang out with them, each person has something different to bring to the table; whether it's giving advice or discussing viewpoints. I just think that's so awesome! I love my leaders; my friends :) They bring me happiness :) Okay! Haha. So after leaving Panera, I ventured back to my house for a period of relaxation. Just picture this for a second: me; wearing this (yes, mine is zebra print):

while watching this:


Yes, it was rather amazing :) But alas, after a few episodes, I decided it was time for a little nap; which may or may not have been disturbed by text messages... but we won't go into that, haha. Once I woke up, Jenn and I went to Casa Grande for some dinner; yumm! While we were there, this huge group came in for a boy's birthday party. Can you say loud? This only solidified my desire to only have girls, haha. Honestly, I just can't handle the chaos. Plus, I'd have more fun shopping for girls' clothes :) Anywho, Jennifer insisted upon swinging by Target on our way home, and we walked out of there with New Moon, The Lovely Bones, and two seasons of Dawson's Creek. I have this issue with Target where I want to buy everything I see! For instance, Jennifer strayed on over by the game section, and they had "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" for the wii... Ugh, I wanted it so bad! Is that sad/dorky? Well maybe it is, but I just love that show. I want to be on it so bad just to see how well I could do! Eeep, look at me getting sidetracked! Okay, so after I took my sister home, I headed over to Kelly's for a movie night. We watched New Moon while sipping on hot tea and laughing at Taylor Lautner :) Afterwards, we talked for at least an hour on a variety of subjects; loved that! It wasn't until around 1:45 a.m. that I officially decided that Kelly and I needed some sleep; at which point I came back home. And now, here I sit! I wonder if you all think I'm crazy for blogging at 3:29 in the morning, but the truth is that I have to blog every night before I go to bed. It's so ritual now that it feels bizarre when I don't. Maybe I'm strange. It's a definite possibility :) Goodnight world! I'll be seeing most of you all in less than 8 hours. Love you all!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

youu make me smile :)

Post a Comment