Monday, May 10, 2010

My brain

makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It takes this simple, small question and mutates it into this gigantomachy of stress and severe contemplation. Whatever happened to the "simple question, simple answer" theory? Apparently it's a foreign concept for me. I'm starting to realize that I've become so used to functioning under stress, that I think I'm starting to create my own anxiety. Crazy? Yes. Logical? Absolutely not. You see, this is why my friends at school are constantly trying to get me to skip and tease me for taking my work so seriously. No one else worries about things as much as I do; at least not most people. I over analyze, and thank you Heather for agreeing with me. I have a problem, seriously. I need to fix it. I'm not sure how I am going to go about that, but I shall find a way! Well, at least I'm going to try....


P.S.- I feel bad that I never put a photo cred on here, but just so you know, there's a 99% chance that any picture that's one here (that I haven't taken myself) is from photobucket :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment