Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shiny pants; shiny faces.

Today, I only had school for about 45 minutes, and that was only to block our dance piece on the stage. So, once I was released around 10:00, I hit up Chick-fil-a for some breakfast; which was absolutely delicious :) From there, I got a gluten-free Smoothie King smoothie and delivered it to Heather; who sadly had to have her wisdom teeth removed. Thus, I spent a good portion of my day just hanging out with her; which I found to be both fun and relaxing. Love you dear :) I got home around 5:20, ate my dinner, and then got ready for my dance performance tonight; which was slightly awkward. We had to perform a piece about technology during a school board meeting. Odd? Yes... I'm just glad we could recycle "Cyborg" (Tony's robot piece) and not have to learn a whole new dance from scratch. It was a little agitating, though, because we didn't get to perform until almost an hour after they told us we were going to; thus meaning that we stood around doing nothing for a long time. This large amount of free time led to some interesting things:

Haha, "warming up." Tree pose!

"Sir! Don't judge us for our shiny pants!" Haha :)

And since I didn't get to leave the school until 8:30, I didn't have time to get the makeup off of my face. So I went to 1822 and the McDonald's drive thru looking like this:


It's true; I have no shame, haha :) And let me just say, I downed that McDonald's large sweet tea in approximately five minutes... Apparently I was slightly parched. Well, now I'm sitting here and my eyes feel so incredibly heavy. I have no school tomorrow though, so I get to actually sleep in! Glory! I'm not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll find something :) I love you all! Goodnight!

P.S.- If anyone knows who "stalker101" is on wordpress, please let me know. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment