Saturday, May 22, 2010

Does burning my fortune make me look like a pyro?

School synopsis: Mock Congress went pretty well. Why we spent over an hour debating whether or not marijuana should be legalized for Americans over 18.... ehh, I couldn't tell you. Anyways, I had my first day back in dance class since monday. It wasn't too bad; a technical/modern day. Hey, it beats cross training! However, I did have to suppress my body's urge to pass out and or regurgitate. It was a weird feeling, and I did not like it.

I have my car back now, but I'm really enjoying driving Lovely. I wonder if that's going to be a problem; hmmm... At any rate, I went on a lovely little downtown rendez-vous with Annemarie this evening :) We had dinner at Elwood Thompson's (which I had never been to before) and she drove me around for some Richmond city sight seeing :) I'm glad one of us knows their way around down there; because I certainly don't! Haha :) While we were at a stop sign, I definitely saw one of my cheering coaches walking with her boyfriend. But the funny part was that they were both carrying dixie cups. Yeah, they started the night off early; like 6 pm! I almost texted her, but I don't how much she would have appreciated that, haha.

As 7:15 approached, Annemarie and I made our way to church for the "After the Rain." I am so incredibly proud of my loves :) You make me smile just watching you all! Truth: I kind of wish I had been up their with y'all, but I did enjoy watching it; so it's all good :) Afterwards, a small group of us went to P.F. Chang's for some late night food. It was yummy; well, everything except for the green tea noodles that is. The consistency was so awkward, and the sauce kind of tasted like mayonnaise. I don't know, I'm just glad the waitress warned me not to get is as my meal! Haha, Jesus was looking out for me ;) The best part, though, is that Ellory is getting the leftovers... Ha! So awful... But, before we left, we were given fortune cookies. They were nothing short of delicious, and I may or may not have set my fortune on fire.... Only God can judge me! Haha :)

Short parking lot chat with Heavs= happiness :) Simplistic, humorous, and a dash of lovely randomness :)

Quote of the Night: "Wow. It really does burst with flavor! It's like dancing on my tongue. Oh! It just did a pirouette!" Haha, thank you Elysia. You may or may night have made my night; just saying :)

1 comments:

E.B. said...

i literally cannot believe that annemarie knows how to navigate her way downtown. no offense, but she didnt even know how to get to school before she had her license hahaha. (love you nanners)

Post a Comment