Thursday, May 6, 2010

Okay, so I could possibly... maybe... potentially...

be that friend that Scoob was talking about; the "always sad about something" friend. I don't want to be the Debbie Downer, Negative Nancy, Betsy Bummer... but sometimes I feel like I put myself in that sort of selfish situation. It's funny that he talked about that tonight though; because that thought has been lingering in my mind. The reason why I keep things to myself is so that I'm not the friend that's always having issues. I know that we're supposed to confide in others (God included of course) to help alleviate our burdens, but I don't know, that was just something that was on my mind... On a lighter note, my birthday is Saturday! Eeeeep! Elizabeth gave me part of my present today since she won't see me that day:

I love artwork made by my friends :) It makes me happy inside :)

I can't believe I have to wait until next Saturday to get the rest of my present! Ahhhh! The suspense is going to kill me; and Elizabeth knows that, haha. But I suppose there wasn't another day that she could abduct me :) Oh my goodness, my showcase is in approximately 42 hours! I'm nervous; not going to lie. I'm excited too though. It's weird, haha. And, while I was at youth group tonight, my little sister re-edited my song! Apparently she wasn't super fond of the old censor, haha. At any rate, she did a great job! Sure, the sound quality isn't exactly up to par with the original, but I don't think anyone would really pick up on that. Actually, I take that back; it's very likely that Sparky will, haha. But alas, dear friends, I must slumber. No early bird in the morning! Glory glory! I get to sleep in an extra hour :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand what your saying my love Stephen called out alot of people tonight lets just say...and I understand how you would feel that way because I feel that way ,I am that person half/most of the time ans it needs to chnage no one wants pity or at least I dont sometimes people do it just to clear there mind,but doing it all the time can make someone seem like a debbie downer so

on a brighter note your beautiful and I love you

you know you love me most :)) said...

bahh i love you!! and you aren't a debby downer! EVAA!! :))

Post a Comment