Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lies and Tight Pants...

Well actually, it's "Lies and Ripped Jeans," haha. But seeing as how Josh Reid (and Jonathan Sparks) were willing to spend almost two whole hours censoring that song, I figure he can call it whatever the heck he wants! Seriously, I never would have imagined that taking out one little profanity could be so tedious and time consuming. I mean, just look at this picture. Haha, Josh couldn't even keep his headphones on straight :)


I spent all day studying and examining statistics, so I'm going to skip that eight-hour chunk of time. After my test, I came home, posted that last blog, and then almost had a decent conversation with my mom. The decency lasted all of two minutes before she got mad at me over who I was giving my free showcase tickets to. They're my tickets! I don't understand why she gets go angry when I don't do things her way. Like I've said before, nothing I do is ever "right" in her eyes. But anyway, I had a lovely chance to get out of the house and meet Nikki for Starbucks :) I love our dates. I love our conversations. I also enjoy the creepy guy that laughs in on things Nikki says and crazy loud birds that may or may not be mating.... awkward! Haha, but seriously, I'm convinced that we're the same person; just with a 3 year and 6 inch height difference (might be a little exaggerated on the height)... From there we hit up 1822. Okay, so I had this weird moment during worship where I think I temporarily experienced what it feels like for God to try so hard to get us to accept and feel his love; only to be put on the back burner to all of our secular distractions. I wish I could go into more detail on this, but I feel like putting it into words wouldn't accurately explain anything. I suppose if you're truly curious, you can ask me about it. I will say, though, it was a frustrating and draining couple of minutes... Blah, let's talk about life. Make a date with me!

2 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

i wanna hear about that! next date :)

Nikki said...

Shh! Shh! Shh! (har har har har.. in the background)

Post a Comment