Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If you choose to read nothing else, at least skip to the bottom :)

There isn't much to say about today, but at least it was a good one! Despite getting around only four and half hours of sleep an having to complete my physics homework during other classes, school wasn't too bad! I had dance for a little over three hours at the end of the day, but she only had us dance for like the last hour or so. Well, actually we were working with Tony on our robot piece, but that's getting into unnecessary details. At any rate, tonight was quite lovely :) After Bible study (which is always nice) I went to Starbucks with the lovely Heather for some tea and convo time; which always makes me happy :) Then, I came back to find Christian, Mack, Kathryn, and Elsbeth still at Scoob's. So, naturally, Elsbeth and I ended up going on a little rendez-vous of our own for some food at the BK Lounge (teehee); which was followed up by a brief car chat (love those!). So yeah, essentially that was my day in a nutshell. But I do have some exciting news! Well, it makes my excited... Anyways, I technically only have three real days of school left! Eeeep. Tomorrow, I only have to be at school for about 45 minutes. I was given wednesday off. Thursday is chalked full of senior activities (meeting, graduation practice, and picnic). Friday is senior skip day :) Then it's the weekend, and monday is a student holiday! Haha! And then, I won't be at school next thursday because it's my court day. And yes, next friday is my last day of classes! Praise Jesus!

Oh yeah! My little sister drove us to my dad's house today! I cannot believe she's old enough to drive. Yes, I know it's only a learner's permit, but still! It's craziness!


I'd like to share some other things with you as well; starting with some great pictures taken by Mrs. Mora :)

I mean, I try. Haha :)

Stare down! Kay sees how dramatic this is ;)

Dear Alex, you're pretty much my best friend of the male gender :)

Now, for your amusement... it's Micah Voraritskul ladies and gentlemen! Haha, look at how he commented on this picture:

Dear Stephanie, Thanks for being five inches taller than me. Baptising you was really fun. Like dunking a white female Shaq. in a small lukewarm bathtub.


That literally made my day, haha! I'm still laughing on the inside; so humorous :) Goodnight my loves!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

hahaha. well, shaq, we found you a nickname!

Anonymous said...

lol yes the staredown was so dramatic i had to make a face

Post a Comment