Friday, May 7, 2010

Honestly, there's really only one thing on my mind.

And that's Senior Showcase tomorrow night! Eeeeeep! I cannot truly put together a legit train of thoughts. So I think I'm just going to splurge. Ready go!

1. Kawanza's piece freaks me out, and I love it!
2. The fact that Rave' has an eight-pack makes me envious.
3. Chelsea's piece gives me what I need!
4. I feel so loved right now. I want to feel this way forever.
5. Tomorrow is supposed to be my bad day. Pray that it will hold off!
6. Technically, tomorrow is my birthday!
7. Elizabeth makes me smile :)
8. My mom gave my number to this boy; weird story.
9. A good leader also needs to know how to follow.
10. Human beings have such amazing potential!
11. Emotions are beautiful.
12. It's amazing to see the differentiation in people's movement.
13. I felt like Tess today when I went to Taco Bell in leggings instead of pants.
14. I love the way gobo lights look on stage.
15. I forget to breathe when I dance.
16. My text tone just went off... I love you Heather Tobey!
17. I want to make art, but it's always a hit or a miss for me.
19. I wish I could live in a tree house; a legit house within tree branches.
20. Dear God, you make beautiful things! Thank you! Love, Stephanie.

Goodnight loves. I hope that you potentially found some humor in my ridiculous random ramblings in list form. Yay alliteration! Haha, I love you all. I don't think many others could embrace my awkward tangents :)

3 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

hehe! i hope today is not a bad day. that would be no fun! i love you! i love your rambling. you make me smile. see you soon!

Kelly said...

i love your tangents! and guess what!! i forget to breathe too. all the time, in fact!

E.B. said...

you make art every time you dance. just sayin.

Post a Comment